Product Full Description
• First time clinical manual for Public Health Dentistry along with Practical Record Book for maintaining detailed reports of every visit.
• Written as per the syllabus of Dental Council of India and Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences for undergraduate and postgraduate dental students.
• Presents a description of the criteria, methods, procedures and operational requirements needed for Epidemiological Surveys, School and Community, Oral Health Programs.
• Teaching aid for Dental Public Health teachers to teach the examination and preventive procedures in all dental institutions in India.
• Reference manual for the dentist who is responsible for planning, organizing, conducting and participating in Dental Health Programs.
• This clinical manual is written as per the requirements of the dental students (both undergraduate and postgraduate students) as recommended by the Dental Council of India.
• The content of the clinical manual gives basic and essential knowledge with respect to public health dentistry.
• The diagrams are represented well with the intention to give optimum information regarding the subject.
• It provides a comprehensive, updated coverage of the entire syllabus with respect to public health dentistry.
• It is not only important from the examination point of view but also it provides better understanding of the subject.
Clinical Manual for Public Health Dentistry and Clinical Record Book would help the undergraduate and postgraduate students to assess and understand a simplified approach to Dental Public Health practice an elementary knowledge of those public health that will help them design and operate their own programs.
Narayan Dp,Narayan Dp
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
What is AIBH?
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
How AIBH offers best price for medical books?
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
What is estimated delivery time?
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Do you take returns?
Do you offer COD/Cash On Delivery?