GNM All In One Book For Nursing
GNM (General Nursing Midwifery) is a very prominent nursing program that is based on some entrance tests. Via entrance test, one can take admission to a respective college according to rank. It’s a three-and-a-half-year diploma course that imparts a detailed knowledge base to you. This diploma course is very well curated and includes all fundamental and advanced concepts about nursing. This GNM all in one book will guide you in administering the patient and nurses give the ultimate support to the doctors in scrutinizing the patient.
To apply in GNM, one must hold 40% as an aggregate and must complete the 12th standard in English. Candidates are also eligible if they pass their 12th from any state board and NIOS (National Institute of Open School). The entrance test for the GNM is organized by several state boards in association with state health departments. The nursing program is highly demanding and crucial in the healthcare industry. It gives you lots of insights into clinical approaches.
Anatomy & Physiology for General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) with Free Practice Workbook
- An Anatomy & Physiology for General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) book has arrived which is integrated with well-organized information and detailed insights about General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- It encompasses a gamut of anatomy and physiology for GNM which guides a candidate and makes them aware of the fundamental terminology which is being used in the nursing and medical world.
- It helps the aspirants and students to prepare for nursing and midwifery which facilitates a candidate to pursue a career in the nursing field.
- This book is written by Raju Sm, and Raju Sm and published by Jaypee.
This GNM Nursing book is mainly concerned with the anatomy and physiology part which makes you prepare for the nursing journey. This book will teach you everything straight from the basics. It dictates a variety of ways to practice midwifery and nursing.
Some characteristics of Anatomy & Physiology for General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) with Free Practice Workbook
- This GNM Nursing Book is the 2nd edition in the series of Anatomy & Physiology for General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM). The author has included high-resolution images and figures with labeling so that readers can have a better understanding through visualization.
- The author has explained everything in a lucid way that leaves no doubt in the reader’s mind.
- This GNM nursing book has many illustrations and pertinent anatomy which aids the readers in obtaining a clear picture of the concepts. The author has maintained the sections for accommodating all the important key points.
A Complete Textbook for GNM Internship
A Complete Textbook for GNM Internship book has arrived which makes you aware of the various aspects of the GNM internship. It will help an individual throughout in gaining the knowledge of internships such as details and procedures. It helps the aspirants and students to get direction and a clear approach toward GNM. This GNM all in one book has a detailed guide that helps you stepwise in grabbing the GNM internship. This GNM book provides you with a great opportunity to get started with a nursing career. This GNM book is written by Raju Sm, and Raju Sm and published by Jaypee.
Salient features of A Complete Textbook for GNM Internship:
- This GNM Book of Nursing is the very first edition in the series of A Complete Textbook for GNM Internship and It’s a returnable product where you can return your book within 3 days.
- The information in the book is well-organized in a stepwise manner. You don’t have to go through long and detailed paragraphs.
- The author also maintained separate sections for keeping the key points and crucial information that must not be missed by readers.
- This GNM Nursing book will address all your queries about GNM (General Nursing and midwifery) internships.
- This GNM All in one book will also direct you to the right approach and introduces you to a great opportunity within GNM.
Microbiology For Diploma in GNM
Microbiology For Diploma in GNM book has launched on the AIBH platform which incorporates a well-designed knowledge base about Microbiology for Diploma in GNM. It can become a great source to seek information associated with microbiology which must be needed in GNM. It aids the aspirants and candidates to get familiar with concepts of microbiology that must be needed to pursue GNM.
This GNM Nursing book is written by C.P. Baveja, and V. Baveja and published by a prominent medical publisher known as Jaypee. This book elucidated the mechanisms and phenomena simply and practically so that one can easily understand and memorize them. This GNM book underpins the interface between comprehending concepts and preparing for exams.
Important features of Microbiology for Diploma in GNM:
- This GNM Nursing book is the second edition in the series of Microbiology for Diploma in GNM and it’s a returnable product where you can return your book within 3 days.
- The author has included the fundamental aspects related to microbiology in GNM. This book integrates microbiology with GNM.
- This GNM book is well organized and helps aspirants not only in Microbiology but it’s also given them the direction to pursue further careers in the sector of GNM.
- The author has included facts and lucid tables to understand the important observations and critical analytics associated with Microbiology needed for the GNM diploma.
Practical Casebook Child Health Nursing for GNM & Post Basic BSc. Nursing Students
Practical Casebook Child Health Nursing for GNM & Post Basic BSc. Nursing Students book has launched on the AIBH platform. This GNM book is designed to get an understanding of child health nursing for GNM. It can become a great source to obtain information linked with the child's healthcare.
In the medical world, child healthcare is the most critical and difficult study. It gives a better approach to gaining practical knowledge and understanding. This GNM Nursing book is written by C.P. Baveja, and V. Baveja and published by a prominent medical publisher known as Jaypee.
This GNM Nursing book elucidates the ways by which one can practice child nursing and elucidates the several criteria which help in assessing the child's health. This GNM book underpins providing the interface between the comprehending concepts and child health nursing for GNM.
Some characteristics of Practical Casebook Child Health Nursing for GNM & Post Basic BSc. Nursing Students:
- This is the 1st edition of the book in the series of Practical Casebook Child Health Nursing for GNM & Post Basic BSc. Nursing Students book and it’s a returnable product where you can return your book within 3 days.
- The author also highlighted various complex aspects in a picturesque manner which enhances the visual weightage of the book.
- The GNM book prepares you well to screen the child and infants. The author included all the possibilities to ascertain the child’s health. Each chapter is organized with clear and concise examples which makes the topics easy to comprehend.
- The author has also included many predictable questions mainly in the form of MCQs given the meticulous analysis of the curriculum.
- This book is available on AIBH (All India Book House) and all the above-mentioned five books on GNM Nursing are available on the portal of AIBH. The GNM books have image-based questions and consist of several tables which makes complex topics easy and lucid.
- Each question has a detailed explanation which leaves no doubt for the candidate who prepares for the entrance test.
- The above GNM all in one book has several investigations and case studies that enhance the authenticity of the book. Book has clear and concise content which includes intricate real-world clinical scenarios and circumstances.