Product Full Description
Achieve Your Highest Score with Proven Techniques & Strategies
• Complete Coverage of the Exam
• Rating System for All Problems
• 100-Question Quiz on Grammar, Diction, and Idioms
• The ABCs of Argument Structure
• Common Wrong Answer Choices
• 4-Step Approach for Writing an Argument Essay
THE HIGHER YOUR GMAT SCORE, the better your chances of getting into a top business school of your choice. An increasing number of prospective B–school candidates are taking the GMAT more than once. But how does one go about strengthening a second attempt or even just acing the test the first time round? Ace the GMAT in 40 Days has the answer. The secret lies in being able to see problems as falling into certain categories of problems and then being able to identify the principles behind these problems.
Obtain this book and gain an insider’s understanding of the different types of GMAT problems and the key strategies used in solving them.
• Complete coverage of the math, verbal, analytical writing, and integrated reasoning sections
• Track your progress using a specially designed 40-day checklist
• Take “ownership” of your exam and gain the confidence you need by building real skills
• Learn to identify the different types of math problems and the math concepts being tested
• Master the key rules of grammar and understand the interplay of diction, idioms, and style
• Use analytical techniques to avoid “answer traps” and to eliminate common wrong answer choices
• Prepare for the Integrated Reasoning section with a targeted review of graphical data
Brandon Royal (CPA, MBA) is an award-winning author, who through his work as a GMAT test-prep instructor and MBA admissions coach, has helped hundreds of candidates beat the GMAT and achieve acceptance at one or more of the world’s leading business schools.
Jaico Publishing House
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
What is AIBH?
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
How AIBH offers best price for medical books?
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
What is estimated delivery time?
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Do you take returns?
Do you offer COD/Cash On Delivery?