- Human Anatomy Made Simple!
- Written by the subject expert teaching Anatomy to PG aspirants for the past 22 years throughout India and abroad.
- Authentic content with extensive references to the latest edition of Gray’s Anatomy (42nd Edition).
- Theory and questions are precisely framed according to the latest pattern of examinations, including INI-CET, NEET-PG, DNB and FMGE Examination body.
- Simplified, fully colored diagrams with meticulous labelling.
- Equips the students to master the maximum possible content in the shortest possible time.
- It covers the maximum topics being asked in the recent-pattern examinations.
- High-yield topics are discussed in a simplified language.
- Elaborate discussion on the latest-pattern questions with extensive discussion on the prospective image-based.
- Coverage of topics in the grey area (merging boundaries between two subjects, frequently asked in the examinations but untouched by most of the authors). One typical example is—features of nose asked in the recent examinations go beyond the scope of Gray’s Anatomy, and ENT Anatomy references have been used to provide the essential information. The same approach has been taken for other subjects, like physiology, pathology, forensic medicine, surgery, medicine, pediatrics, OBG, orthopedics, ophthalmology, dermatology, radiology, and anesthesia.
- Reference books include Harrison Medicine, Schwartz and Sabiston Surgery, Williams Obstetrics, Williams Gynecology, Robbins Pathology, Guyton’s and Ganong’s Physiology, Sutton’s Radiology, Miller’s Anesthesia, Campbell Urology, CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment—of all subjects, Scott and Brown Otorhinolaryngology, Parson and Kanski’s Ophthalmology, and Apley’s Orthopaedics to name a few.
- Excellent handling of controversial questions with standard textbook references.
- The author is actively involved in live interactions on internet forum for the clarification of individual queries of the students.
- Live interactive classes are being conducted by the author at select locations throughout India and abroad.