Product Full Description
In this book, it has been tried to encompass all aspects of LESS. In the initial section, the basic principles of single-port surgery are described, followed by procedures, complications, limitations and how to overcome them. Single-incision laparoscopic surgeory has brought a new understanding, skill and technique to minimally invasive surgery. With the development of newer optics, articulating instruments and vessel sealing devices, it is now clear that with minimal number of instruments and reduced manipulation, the surgery can be accomplished. In this book, newer optics and various instruments, both straight and articulating, which are suited to single-port surgery, are described. The dictum is, simpler the surgery, the easier the performance with SILS. That way, around 60% of all gynecological surgeries can be done with SILS in regular practice. The best part of SILS is that the same port can be used for tissue removal without making incision laterally, which is more painful. Like every other surgery, SILS has got its own limitations and complications that are well described.
• First elaborative book on Laparoendoscopic Single-Site Surgery (LESS) in gynecology
• A complete reference guide for gynecologic laparoscopic surgeons who plan to venture into the field of Single-Port Laparoscopic Surgeries
• Organized into 3 sections with a separate section on 'our experience'
• Exhaustive description of access, ports, instruments and techniques related to Single-Port Surgeries.
• Describes surgical procedures in detail for complete understanding of the reader
• Comprehensive description of benefits, limitations and complications
• Informative chapter on skill training
• A number of pictures, illustrations and tables to simplify and explain the surgical procedures in LESS
• Includes interactive DVD-ROM of live single-incision access laparoscopic surgeries.
Gynecological Endoscopists, Surgeons, Beginners.
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
What is AIBH?
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
How AIBH offers best price for medical books?
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
What is estimated delivery time?
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Do you take returns?
Do you offer COD/Cash On Delivery?