Product Full Description
Video demonstrations are the most comprehensive way to learn procedures and contain information that cannot be mastered using photograph format. DVD on Urgent Procedures in Medical Practice presents 50 procedural skills demonstrated on partial task trainers, full body simulators, cadavers and/or on real patients in real clinical scenarios. This comprehensive video atlas contains high–yield information on core procedures in family medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, surgery and obstetrics and gynecology. In our DVD, 20 experienced clinicians and experts in different disciplines use clinical simulation to guide medical students, nursing students, physicians in training, junior doctors and nurses through most common procedures in clinical practice. All the videos include learning objectives, indications, contraindications, universal precautions, complications, basic equipment and step-by step guide how to prepare and execute the procedure. In clinical practice often there is not enough time to read an article, chapter or look through a large reference when there is a patient who requires an immediate response. The accompanying book serves as a quick guide for 50 procedural skills every physician in training and practicing physician should know. Chapters featuring procedural skills provide a concise review of the procedures and include 5 multiple choice questions and answers to test the learner’s knowledge. List of relevant literature sources is provided at the end of each chapter.
• A step-by-step procedure guide to 50 procedural skills every healthcare provider should know
• The most comprehensive way to learn procedural skills by high-quality video demonstrations and accompanying book
• Facilitates the learning process by presenting a consistent list of the learning objectives, indications, contraindications and complications of the procedure, universal precautions, informed consent, basic equipment, and instructions about how to perform the procedure
• By the end of each procedural skill, there are five multiple choice questions with their answers to test the knowledge and detect the areas that need improvement
• Allows the reader to explore additional theoretical and empirical sources by the list of relevant literature sources at the end of each chapter.
Medical students, nursing students, physicians in training, junior doctors and nurses
Plavsic Sanja Kupesic,Plavsic Sanja Kupesic
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
What is AIBH?
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
How AIBH offers best price for medical books?
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
What is estimated delivery time?
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Do you take returns?
Do you offer COD/Cash On Delivery?