Product Full Description
This book is an endeavor to demystify medical mycology and to provide simple and practical information on managing infections. It is aimed at providing information to medical students, microbiologists, clinicians and intensive care specialists. It includes expert opinions on management of subcutaneous, pulmonary and CNS fungal infections as well as management of fungal infections in specific clinical scenarios such as transplant recipients and neutropenic patients.
• This book is an endeavor to demystify medical mycology and to provide practical information on managing infections.
• Incorporates recent technological advances in diagnosing fungal infections.
• Discusses the mechanism of action, dosage, clinical efficacy, adverse effects, drug interactions, and resistance mechanisms of all antifungals in current use in pharmacology section.
• Includes in-depth description of cardinal manifestations, typical symptoms, physical signs and differential diagnosis of specific fungal infections in all chapters.
• Treatment algorithms, figures and tables allow a practical approach to management of the patients.
• Emphasizes on imparting practical knowledge in a concise, easy and highly readable manner.
• Cites the all relevant updated clinical guidelines.
• Includes expert opinions on management of subcutaneous, pulmonary and central nervous system (CNS) fungal infections as well as management in specific clinical scenarios including transplant recipients and neutropenia.
• Provides emerging frontiers in the field of mycology.
• This book is an educational resource to enhance the knowledge of mycology amongst medical students, physicians, intensivists, respiratory care specialists, surgeons, microbiologists, clinical pharmacologists, and other medical professionals.
Mahajan, Monica,Mahajan, Monica
Information on technical characteristics, the delivery set, the country of manufacture and the appearance of the goods is for reference only and is based on the latest information available at the time of publication.
What is AIBH?
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
How AIBH offers best price for medical books?
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
What is estimated delivery time?
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Do you take returns?
Do you offer COD/Cash On Delivery?