|Return Availability||Returnable upto 3days (*T&C applied)|
Get Additional 2% OFF, use PROMOTEAIBH2
Enter pincode to check COD availability
This is the most indispensable book which covers various aspects of soft tissue tumors. This is the outright medical reference that is based on the tumors of skeletal muscles, adipose, connective tissue, and all the other related structures. Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors encompass all the intricate details and challenging areas of surgical pathology.
The book has emphasized the practical information mostly related to diagnosis. The book includes an immense gamut of microscopic findings which are harmonized with the latest developments in the sector of molecular biology, cytogenetics, and many more which are associated with soft tissue tumors.
The Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors book will give you comprehensive guidance and organized content concerning the specimens of soft tissue. This book is considered an integrated approach and provides you with the best evaluation for soft tissue tumors.
The book has been paused by many other medical authors also and the experts in this field have been recommending the book to many students and colleagues. This is the 7th edition of the book in the series of soft tissue tumors. The book has been contributed by many authors viz, John R. Goldblum MD FCAP FASCP FACG, Sharon W. Weiss MD, Andrew L. Folpe MD and published by Elsevier.
1. This version brings in lots of new features with the consideration of all the latest developments and major findings in the sector of soft tissue tumors.
2. One can access information with a glance with umpteen summary tables and graphs which aids you in effective decision-making and quick analysis. The authors have wonderfully done the organization of the chapters so that you can easily find the content and any piece of information with ease.
3. Book also applies to all the recent innovations and developments in the area of surgical pathology. The authors have discussed various pathological identities which aid you in your practical knowledge.
4. You can avail yourself of various advantages from the book as this book includes the most latest updates such as the newest molecular diagnostic techniques and melanocytic differentiation and the molecular genetic features of soft tissues.
5. The Enzinger and Weiss's Soft Tissue Tumors book is also filled with amazing visualisations and labeled diagrams which keep you engrossed while reading.
All India Book House (AIBH) is one famous Retailer, Wholesaler, Importer and Supplier of Medical Books. With Head Office in Nai Sarak (near Chandni Chowk-Delhi) that is lined with many bookshops and thronged by book lovers from across the world.
AIBH is exlucsive partners with multiple publishers resulting which we get the best prices which we pass on to our consumers directly without any third party involvement.
Delhi NCR - 1-3 Days
North India/Metro City - 4-6 Days
Rest of India/Special Zone : 5-7 Days
Due to Covid-19 products ships in 1-2 days
Yes we take returns, to read more about our return policy click here https://www.aibh.in/return-policy
Yes we offer COD